Monday 19 November 2012

Warrior Woman

While I was in Thailand doing a ten day detox in the hopes it would help with my acne and digestive problems, I met a wonderful woman named Dorien Israel, this would be my first experience with affirmations, self love and positive thinking. Dorien walked straight up to me and physically made me stand up straight, for a long time I have walked around with slumped, rounded shoulders, hiding my face from the world. She looked me in the eyes and said I am a Warrior Woman, stand tall and strong! Be proud and bold and believe in myself. I had an unbound life coaching session with her, it was so revealing, before this time all I did was obsess over my skin and my health issues and concentrate on the dietary requirements and medicine to help with these, I fed myself ridiculous amounts of negativity and hate. She opened my eyes to the importance of loving myself and how I would only start to truly heal if I treated myself with kindness and affirmations. She taught me to look in the mirror every day and repeat I love you, I really love you and to practice meditation. It is amazing how quickly my skin started to heal and my health problems began improving. http://dorien-becomingunbound.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment