Monday 19 November 2012

Bioresonance- The Life Changing, Healing Therapy

My excitement is barely containable, I have gone from someone who was feeling like there was no hope in the world and that I would never be able to eat normal food or have a normal life again to someone who is excited about all that life has to offer me and am getting better every day in every way!
It all started with Louise Hay.

This semester has been my first at my new college where I study Naturopathy and Nutrition. I had been told about Louise Hay before by a wonderful massage therapist, Kim from the Kahuna Connection in Brisbane, she mentioned it might help for my skin problems, I thought it sounded a bit silly and had been so used to telling myself such negative things that I brushed it off.
This semester my favourite teacher Leonie constantly referred to Louise Hay in different subjects and in different ways and many of my students spoke of her teachings highly. I finally got up the courage to purchase a single book, Empowering Women. I devoured it rapidly and wanted more so I bought two of her audio Cd's for personal healing, I Can Do It affirmation cards and You Can Heal Your Life the movie and book as well as Modern-Day Miracles, the stories of those who changed their lives with Louise Hay's materials.

It has only been two weeks since I started this Louise Hay business but since then amazing things have happened. My friend Reece casually mentioned Bioresonance therapy for allergies/intolerances and I immediately looked it up and found Melanie from Into Harmony, I liked the look of her site best http://www.intoharmony.com.au/. She had a nice video explaining the treatment and her personal story resonated with me.

I also came across several wonderful facebook groups of others who are experiencing food related problems, they also mentioned Bioresonance therapy as well as provided me and each other with a tremendous amount of support.

I couldn't afford the appointment and then my tax came back! (All my affirmations and changed thoughts about the way the universe works were working). I was thrilled and booked in with Melanie right away. She was so warm and accepting of me immediately. We got to work straight away and she started testing different things in my body with the Bioresonance machine- if you want to know what on earth this thing is watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Oyrc752C4

In between all the tests she also worked with me on Emotional Balancing Therapy which was really wonderful and powerful, quite similar to Louise Hay's work, you can read about her different therapies here http://www.intoharmony.com.au/id138.html

So my tests revealed that I have Epstein Barr virus, Herpes Simplex (cold sore virus), I react to dust mites, grass, sulfur (just sulfur ripened fruits, dried fruit and smoked meat), animals, wheat flour (but not gluten), dairy (just that with sugar in it, which means I can have natural yoghurt, fresh goats cheese and fresh organic cheeses), sugar and oats (weird), salicylates didn't even register and apparently my reactions are from the the other environmental allergens exacerbated by a candida problem (I knew this would be the case given the huge amount of antibiotics, steroids and also the bout of contraceptive methods that I reacted very poorly too). I also had some parasite issues, a bit of a copper problem as well as a few other heavy metals and some radiation.

It is important to note that there is no point in undergoing Bioresonance if you are unwilling to make the necessary nutritional and environmental changes in your life. You have to be ready and willing to HELP YOURSELF!

The machine then went about its business of beginning to eliminate these problems for me by treating them with the appropriate frequency patterns and supporting the body's own regulatory system. This sorts out the communication among the cells meaning the stressing substances can set free and removed!
Melanie also prescribed me a single remedy to assist with my healing and gave me a pack of information to read to help with creating an environment and body that can maintain my health.
It was the best thing I have ever done with my life. I will literally be cured of all my problems in a very short time with the help of Louise Hay, Bioresonance and nutritional support. I couldn't be happier or more excited!

All the best to you all and if you suffer from allergies, anxiety, stress, migraines, chronic fatigue, candida, sinus/hay fever, pain, ADD/ADHD, viruses, chemical sensitivities, radiation, heavy metal toxicity, parasites, scars, hormonal imbalances, skin conditions, infections, addictions, emotional issues or digestive complaints (or really anything) I HIGHLY recommend looking into Bioresonance therapy in your area and starting your own personal healing with Louise Hay!

3 comments:

  1. An infection caused by a herpes simplex virus (HSV), which has an affinity for the skin and nervous system and usually produces small, transient, irritating, and sometimes painful fluid-filled blisters on the skin and mucous membranes. HSV1 (oral herpes, herpes labialis) infections tend to occur in the facial area, particularly around the mouth and nose; HSV2 (herpes genitalis) infections are usually limited to the genital region.
    Elaboration Of Herpes Simplex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir/Madam
    How many percentages, you have success in your way of healing people ?

    Did You do measurement of the energy field of the person Before and After your treatment ?

    Which capacity you have for accepting new Clients daily, weekly and monthly ?

    How many treatments are averagely needed for improving person's condition and how much one treatment cost ?

    I'm interested for cooperation with you and that's why I'm looking for Your Answers.

    With full respect
    Your Well - wishing
    Tatjana P.S.
    tatjana.stankovic@pxds.com
    www.pxds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did bioresonance end up working for you? We are considering trying this alternative therapy and would love to know your experience.

    ReplyDelete