Monday 19 November 2012

Letting go of the Resentment

I have resented a lot of things in my life. My asthma, acne, the people that bullied me, friends that weren't there for me, my allergies, salicylate intolerance, government bodies, situations, day to day life. I have also harboured a great deal of anger about many of these things. According to Louise Hay the biggest four emotions that create dis-ease in the body are resentment, anger, fear and guilt. I think I have been holding onto all of these emotions for many years, and by the way it is now scientifically proven that thoughts and emotions can either create dis-ease or promote healing, I mean Louise Hay and many of her readers have cured themselves of CANCER with the power of nutrition, affirmations, self-love and positive thinking and there has been a great deal of research surrounding neuropeptides and their connection with illness. If you are interested in understanding more about the amazing power of your thoughts and emotions take a look at the book It's the Thought that Counts: Why Mind Over Matter Really Works.

If you only ever buy one book in your entire life make it Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life. Honestly. It will completely change the way you think and if you practice your affirmations and are truly grateful for your life, your family, the food you CAN eat rather than that you can't, your life will completely change for the better. For the love of everything stop blaming other people for the way your life is, your partner, your parents, your kids, your boss, the asshole that just cut you off, the bully at work. You attract your experiences by the thoughts you think, if you take control and think positive, loving, affirming thoughts and stand your ground, be kind but firm, these experiences and situations will begin to dissipate.
Look in the mirror and say to yourself I love you, I really love you. Practice your affirmations, you can make them up, or buy a deck of cards from Louise Hay, everything is cheap on fishpond, get some SUNSHINE, it's not hard to take your kids down to the park or go on a nice walk and sit in the grass, look around you at all the beauty, stop seeing the ugly and the bad in everyone and look for the good, the little old lady with a scary beard and not so attractive clothes could be the kindest, most wise woman you have ever encountered.

Stop WHINING about your intolerances, really, last night I ate an organic eye fillet, in a homemade butter sauce (butter that I had made myself from organic, pasture fed cream), fried up some leeks and shallots and made some suede mash with butter, celtic sea salt and natural yoghurt. Dinner fit for a queen! Next post I will post my all time favourite delicious pasta dish that kids will LOVE.
Also if you are worried about all the butter I consume, stop, you have been fed a ridiculous amount of lies about butter, read these articles for more information http://bodyecology.com/articles/benefits_of_real_butter.php, http://www.westonaprice.org/know-your-fats/skinny-on-fats.
Much love and support to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment