Monday 19 November 2012

Affirmations and my Perfect, Low Salicylate Breakfast Smoothie

Recently I have discovered the magic of Louise Hay and her healing through affirmations, self love and positive thinking. Every morning I wake up, thank the universe for my beautiful family, my life, the food I DO get to consume (and forget about the food I can't), my home, my friends and my education. Then I meditate for a little while in the sun and tell myself that I am worthy, vibrant, healthy and a good person. I actually stand in front of the mirror and say I LOVE YOU, I REALLY LOVE YOU. Yes I felt like a complete and utter dickhead when I first started doing this, like I am tooting my own horn or something. But it has really changed my life, I also read I Can Do It Affirmations every day. I can feel my health getting better, my skin is clearing and even my sons behaviour has changed because I am happier within myself.
According to Louise Hay, metaphysically allergies relate to being allergic to someone and denying your own power, she recommends the affirmation "The world is safe and friendly. I am safe. I am at peace with life". Say this to yourself several times each day.
Now for a delicious, low salicylate, green breakfast smoothie!
Juice a few stalks of celery and one packham pear, add some low salicylate pea protein powder (I like Tony Sfeir's or Eagle) and blend with some natural yoghurt (Barambah is organic and ridiculously delicious), voila! Protein packed, alkalising, energy giving and DELICIOUS smoothie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment